Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not enough time in the day

In the life of a grandma. I am new to colledge and I am 46 years old with two step grandbabies. I work full time as of now and go to school full time. I have many tasks during the day and not to mention feeding and taking care of my hubby. There are many days I do not get much sleep. I have Avon meetings on Wednesday nights along with my classes. Time is very short. I also have my Avon deliveries come in on Thurday nights along with my other class on the same nights. I wish sometimes that there were two of me to split between all the errands and homework assignements. EEEEK is there a double ganger out there for me??

5 comments:

  1. Well I guess I can post to my own blog. I would hope this is a way to keep adding to it like a journal. Well today was a very busy day again. There is a expected four to six more inches of snow coming in tonight. We have already been wiped out in the meat dept. grocery store. Every day is a new challange to try and get the meat case filled up before we get hit again by a rage of panic filled people who think the world will end if there were no hamburger or bread left on the shelves! What makse it worse is my boss had fell over Christmas weekend and broke his leg and has been out since. We are two meat cutters short and it is just me and the cutter. I will be ready for my vacation! if the boss ever gets back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann,
    When I was working at Piggly Wiggly in high school and it snowed here in SC. People were buy milk, eggs, and bread. I didn't understand the milk and eggs because if you have power loss won't the milk go bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Haitian, YOu are right1 never thought of that , I will have to ask some of those crazy people. I guess you could put it in the snow! Ps. how do you say your name??

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I still havent figured out how to post to my own blog, I dont think it is working right, it always says "you are not a author of your own blog, start one now" so I dont think I have it right, oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all my followers, If you see this message then go to my new blog, I fixed it! Yeah!! http://notenoughtimeinthedayforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete